All grants are taxed as B-income on the Social Security number paid to.  Depending on which grant you receive, there are different types of tax reporting:


  • With AM contributions: Scholarships for publishing, travel, education in DK, PR, concerts etc.
  • Without AM contributions: Work grants
  • Tax-free: Educational grants abroad


How you are taxed on the grant depends on your personal income, tax deduction and other matters that only TAX can help you clarify.


We recommend that you report on the taxation of grants at SKAT here: